Course Duration: 2 days | Time: 8am to 4pm | Course Locations: Lagos, Houston
The key objectives of the workshop are:
1. Focus on participant’s own challenges with increasing production from own fields and receive feedbacks from workshop leaders and other workshop participants.
2. Workshop leaders will share their experiences & successes with production enhancement projects around the world.
3.Meet and share experiences with other participants.
4.Networking with workshop leaders and others. Several case studies will be presented.
Videos will be played to compliments the lectures. Participants are encouraged to give a 15 minutes presentation of own challenges and blockers to increase production.
2.New Oil from Old
3.What are the key elements of a production enhancement program?
- Artificial lift optimizations
- Reservoir inflow performance
- Stimulations options
- Optimal well design
- System debottlenecking
- Integration with long term depletion program
4.Case study from around the world
- North America
- North Sea
5.Participants presentation and feedbacks