Course Duration: 4 days | Time: 9am to 1pm | Course Locations: VILT, Lagos
Terms and Conditions are critical and interdependent with commercial relations, and our program is carefully designed to provide the learning experience that professionals need in order to acquire the knowledge, behaviors, skills, and mastery required to ensure an agreement that is favorable to their company and minimize the chances of legal disputes.
|Start Date||Finish Date||Location||Price|
|14th December 2020||15th December 2020||Virtual Class||$650|
|15th February 2021||16th February 2021||Virtual Class||$650|
|7th June 2021||8th June 2021||Virtual Class||$650|
|20th September 2021||21st September 2021||Virtual Class||$650|
- Understand the impact of good and bad commercial terms and conditions on business profitability
- Identify and evaluate the key commercial issues that arise during tender/quote preparation and contract management
- Identify and evaluate the key commercial issues that arise when using subcontractors
- Analyze the practical impact of commercial issues through case study exercises
- Obtain an overview of tools to assist in tender/quote preparation and contract management.
This program is suitable for professionals such as: Technical Sales Engineers, Contract/Procurement Officers, Project Managers, Account Relationship Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Officers, Legal Officers.
UNDERSTANDING TERMS & CONDITIONS IN COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS